So, I have been really busy working on my Etsy shop. My products are handmade clutches and small bags. I have a knack for creating things, and I just had to find an outlet. I love fashion, so I figured that I would start out with clutches. It is so much work, but I am having so much fun. I will be blogging about countdowns, follow ups, and Etsy tips soon. Wish me luck!
- You need to have 10 or more items for a successful start
- Read as much of the Etsy User Guides as possible
- Look at the competition
- Complete, research, and take care all of the busy work:
- shipping fees,
- Shop around for affordable and good quality supplies before you make or buy anything
- Practice making your products on dummy material before messing up any good materials, if possible.
Expected opening day: Late April