Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Secrets to Getting Rid of Adult Acne

CPLG Beauty: Adult Acne :(

I have had acne since I was in high school. I have tried everything from natural products to Proactive. I refuse to use Acutane because of the side effects t I've read about. So there is this website called Acne.org. The creator of the website presents a simple regimen that consist of a sensitive skin wash, 2.5 Benzoyl Peroxide, and a simple moisturizer.  You can use any brand, and get the products from your local drug store. Here are the exact products that I used:


  • Nuetrogena Sensitive Face Wash
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Perioxide Acne Gel by Dr. Song
  • Small dab of olive oil for moisturizing.








For the regimen page, click here. All of my products were purchased from amazon.com for a very affordable price. I used the products day an night, but sometimes I did not use the Benzoyl Peroxide at night because of over drying. I am not being paid to give this advice or support these products.


No comments:

Post a Comment